When it comes to dating is 50 the new 40?
When It Comes to Dating is 50 the new 40?
Depending on who you believe, reports in the media portray Australians as:
a) Aging better than ever and looking great for longer and longer
b) Fatter than ever, suffering the damage that a life time of bad food and bad choices can do to your body
We’re either living longer more exciting lives with vigour, passion and interest, or we’re more sedentary, living in virtual worlds with less confidence and a growing sense that we’re going to be kept alive long after we’re ready to go.
Is this the case for our group of second time around dater? Is 50 the new 40? Are older Australians looking better, staying physically fit and connected to popular culture? Are you remaining remaining creative and engaged with your community, or is this a simple case of baby boomers refusing to admit that they’re getting older?
Which is it? And is there any way to draw a general statement about today’s 50-year-olds?
If you’re 50 years or older, we’d love to hear what you think about yourself and the current pool of senior dating prospects.
We’ve included some thought starters below…
1. Do you generally find that your matches are fit, attractive and looking considerably younger than their biological age?
2. Do you generally find that your matches are knowledgeable about popular culture?
3. Do you consider yourself much different to when you were 35?
4. If your date said, “Let’s go to a midnight movie!” Would you go?
5. What’s the difference between your biological age and the age most people think you are?
6. Are your musical tastes frozen in time?
Experience the eHarmony online dating difference. We want to help you find someone you really connect with. It all starts when you complete our Questionnaire, which helps you define what you want, right upfront. We’ll then use everything you’ve told us to find singles uniquely right for you. And because we only match you with People whose goals, values and personality traits most complement you, you can be confident in knowing you’re only meeting people you have the best chance of connecting with someone.
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eHarmony today!Join Now