Being unable to commit to a relationship can stop you from getting close to anyone or living the life you want.
When someone posts an online profile you might think that it means they’re ready for a relationship. This isn't always the case.
A first date is an opportunity to meet informally and decide if you want to get to know each other better. It shouldn’t be like a Spanish inquisition.
Dating doesn't come with an instruction manual and there are bound to be situations that arise where you just don’t know what to do.
Most viewed dating advice
- Gallery: 10 things you should NEVER share on a first date
- Gallery: 10 profile photos you should never post
- Top turnoffs for men: Online dating
- Five photos that make you look undateable
- Gallery: 10 essential things to discover about your date
- Online Dating: five essential rules
- Sure signs you’re with the wrong person
- Meet our members: Jo-Anne
- What NOT to do when flirting
- 5 signs that you are ready to start dating again
- Dating habits which could be holding you back