Deciding to take a holiday together is an important milestone in a relationship. To make sure it fans the flames of romance rather than puts them out, bear these important points in mind.
Online dating isn't right for everyone. Your success rests as much on your attitude towards it as on the people you are matched with.
The romantic trysts that great fiction and movies are made of portray love as a state that alters your whole view of the world, but can dating really give you a natural high?
It’s a mistake to think that successful dating depends simply on meeting the right person. It has as much to do with how you feel about yourself.
Most viewed dating advice
- Gallery: 10 profile photos you should never post
- Gallery: 10 things you should NEVER share on a first date
- Gallery: 10 essential things to discover about your date
- Top turnoffs for men: Online dating
- Five photos that make you look undateable
- Online Dating: five essential rules
- 5 signs that you are ready to start dating again
- Sure signs you’re with the wrong person
- How to tell that he’s not interested in you
- Top ten things to remember on a first date
- Meet our members: Jo-Anne