When someone posts an online profile you might think that it means they’re ready for a relationship. This isn't always the case.
Are you re-entering the dating scene after many years alone or in a marriage? If you’re over 40 you may feel like you’re at a disadvantage when actually the reverse may be true.
A first date is an opportunity to meet informally and decide if you want to get to know each other better. It shouldn’t be like a Spanish inquisition.
When you start a new relationship it’s natural to want to shout your happy news from the rooftops, but is sharing these details online a good idea?
Most viewed dating advice
- Gallery: 10 things you should NEVER share on a first date
- Gallery: 10 profile photos you should never post
- Top turnoffs for men: Online dating
- Five photos that make you look undateable
- Gallery: 10 essential things to discover about your date
- Online Dating: five essential rules
- Sure signs you’re with the wrong person
- Meet our members: Jo-Anne
- What NOT to do when flirting
- 5 signs that you are ready to start dating again
- Dating habits which could be holding you back