eHarmony Father’s Day Competition Terms and Conditions
2. The Promoter is eHarmony, Inc. (ABN 35143539655) of PO BOX 3640, Santa Monica, CA 90408 USA (Promoter).
3. The promotion commences at 9am AEST (Sydney time) on Thursday 21st August 2014 and ends at 11:59pm on Sunday 31st August 2014.
4. Entry is open only to legal Australian residents who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Entry is not open to eHarmony employees, officers, directors and agents, and the Promoter’s parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies, web masters and web suppliers and the immediate family or members of the households of each.
5. To enter the competition, tell us your Father’s best advice on the eHarmony Australia Facebook or Twitter pages, by ‘commenting’ or ‘tweeting’ in response to the relevant Father’s Day post.
6. Winners will be selected based on their submission’s relevance and creativity in answering the competition question, as determined in Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. Entries must be entrant’s own original work, must not infringe on any third-party rights, including proprietary and privacy rights, and must be deemed suitable, by Promoter. Entries that, in the Promoter’s judgment are offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate or that infringe any third party rights will be invalid.
8. There will be a total of one prize.
9. The judging for the prize will take place at or around 9:00am AEST (Sydney time) Monday 1st September 2014 at the offices of eHarmony Australia. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in connection with this Competition.
10. The winner will be notified via a Facebook message on each ‘prize day’ and their name will be posted on the eHarmony Australia Facebook page.
11. One (1) winner will be selected to receive a prize of a Red Balloon Experiences voucher.
12. Approximate total retail value of the prize: $100.00 (AUD).
13. No cash redemptions or prize substitutions are allowed, except at the Promoter’s sole discretion. If the prize or any part thereof is unavailable for any reason, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion, Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
14. Upon notification of winning, the winner will be asked for a contact number and mailing address to which the prize will be sent.
15. The potential winner will have three (3) days from the time such notification is issued to respond to such notification by following the instructions provided therein. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If the potential winner does not reply to the notification within three (3) days of its issuance, is ineligible, or cannot or does not comply with these official rules, he/she will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at Promoter’s discretion.
16. The prize will be sent by mail to the winner within approximately 4 days from the judge date. eHarmony Australia will cover all postage costs and will take no responsibility for prizes damaged in transit.
17. eHarmony Australia reserves the right to disqualify any individual who, in its opinion, tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
18. The name of the winners may be used for promotional purposes by eHarmony Australia, unless the winner otherwise notifies eHarmony Australia at the time of accepting their prize.
19. eHarmony Australia reserves the right to re-use any material posted into the competition for marketing and promotion purposes.
20. Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the competition, and Promoter assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Promoter’s web site(s) or any web site related to the competition, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Promoter which, in the sole opinion of Promoter corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE PROMOTER BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES EHARMONY.COM.AU, FACEBOOK.COM, TWITTER.COM, ORTHE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES.
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eHarmony today!Join Now