Terms and conditions: eharmony/Marie Claire competition
by Eharmony Editorial Team - February 4, 2021
- The competition (the “Competition”) starts on 8th February 2021 at 00:00 PM GMT and closes on 31st May 2021 at 00:00 PM GMT (“Competition End Date”).
- Open to legal UK residents only who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry and who are eligible to subscribe to an eharmony membership in accordance with eharmony’s Terms of Service. This Competition is not open to employees, officers, directors of eharmony UK Ltd (the “Sponsor” or “eharmony”) and its parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and their respective families, or anyone connected with this Competition, including the third-party promotional partners.
- Enter this Competition by:
Eligible entrants (each, an “Entrant”) must subscribe to an eharmony Premium Membership through the following link: marieclaire.co.uk/dating (the “Link”) during the Competition period. The user can also sign up via Social Media channels but must follow the same link as above.
An entry is valid if the Entrant does not cancel their membership within the first 14 days of the membership term.
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- Sponsor will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the Competition. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS, co.uk, marieclarie.co.uk, THE DOWNLOADING FORM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS.
- The potential winners will each win one (1) copy of the book ‘The Woman Who Wanted More’ by Vicky Zimmerman (the “Prize”). 100 Prizes will be awarded to the first 100 Entrants who subscribed to an eharmony Premium Membership through the Link.
- Sponsor will contact the potential winner by via email which they have used to sign up to the eharmony service.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner will receive The Prize in the post within 8 weeks of receiving the above email from The Sponsor. The Prize will be sent via the book publisher Bonnier Books. By accepting the Prize, you agree that Sponsor will provide your name and physical address to Bonnier Books for order fulfilment.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other prize or offer.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Sponsor and accordingly the Sponsor may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Sponsor as a result thereof.